UPDATED 04 April 2022
We are currently not running on-site teacher and student programmes, but as of now we are in the process of restarting these programmes! Stay tuned!
- S’Cool LAB is restricted in line with the provisions of the visits service. Please check their site regarding on-site Science Shows.
- All on-site National Teacher Programmes scheduled between March 2020 and end May 2022 have been postponed or replaced by online programmes.
- Online Teacher Programmes are offered in several languages. Find out more on the Teacher Programmes website: teachers.cern!
- Due to current visa and travel restrictions, the 2020 International Teacher Programmes are postponed to 2022.
- High-School Students Internship Programmes originally planned for 2020 (Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Romania, and Switzerland) were rescheduled to autumn 2021. The Italian and Serbian programmes have been rescheduled to spring 2022.
Any changes to the above-mentioned measures will be published on this page.
CERN’s priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of our personnel, participants in our programmes, and communities everywhere. Please find more detailed information on the situation at and around CERN on the central information pages.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to having you back at CERN soon.